Please join us in welcoming our new leadership team for the 118th Congress.
- Reps. Doris Matsui — Co-Chair
- Rep. Mike Quigley — Co-Chair
- Rep. Paul Tonko— Co-Chair
- Rep. Don Beyer — Vice Chair
- Rep. Matt Cartwright — Vice Chair
- Rep. Sean Casten — Vice Chair
- Rep. Chellie Pingree — Vice Chair
- Rep. Katie Porter — Vice Chair
- Rep. Gerry Connolly — Chair Emeritus
In the last Congress, SEEC delivered huge wins for our planet and our economy, including the Inflation Reduction Act, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, and the CHIPS and Science Act. Now, our new leadership team will be focused on building on these wins and ensuring their proper execution in the 118th Congress.
Under these outstanding legislators’ leadership, SEEC will continue to work tirelessly to build a clean energy economy with millions of clean jobs, while also protecting our air, water, and public lands for generations to come.
We are thrilled to have these effective SEEC members at the helm, and with your continued support, we can keep fighting back against climate change and usher in a sustainable future. Will you help kickstart their work in the 118th Congress and show our new leadership team you have their backs with a $25 donation today?